Are you a company director, or do you run a small, medium or large privately held company?
Would your business survive if you were sued?
Is your current liability insurance the best fit for your changing needs?
Do you have any idea what you’re covered for, or if it is enough?
Do you lose sleep worrying about what might happen if you or one of your employees are sued?
Any business can experience unwelcome surprises that can leave you exposed to expensive personal liability or litigation costs.
How would your business survive tens of thousands in legal expenses, a hefty fine from your industry authority or being sued by an employee for unfair work practices?
Given what’s at stake, privately held companies need insurance coverage for protection against a wide range of threats. Why take the risk of financial calamity when you could have been insured?
A Management Liability policy can help you against:
- Directors & Officers Liability.
- Providing protection for any claim alleging a wrongful act (for example misrepresentation, negligence or breach of duty) by a Director or Officer.
- Employment Practices Liability.
- Covering claims alleging an employment breach such as discrimination, harassment or wrongful dismissal.
- Statutory Liability.
- Providing cover for any formal investigation by a regulatory, governmental, professional or other authorised institution.
- Coverage includes defence costs and any resulting statutory fine.
- Company Expenses Cover.
- Covering the company for the costs incurred in defending third party claims. Extended to provide cover for fidelity losses and tax audit costs.
- Management Expenses Cover.
- Protecting your business from expensive personal liability and litigation costs incurred by managers.
- Crime Cover.
Did you know you can protect your business against fraud or theft by an employee? We’ve all heard the horrific stories about staff steeling hundreds of thousands of dollars, or worse, to support a gambling habit or extravagant lifestyle. Don’t be caught out.
At Talos we’ll work with you and the insurers to find you the most appropriate Management Liability Insurance to suit your needs and circumstances, saving you time and money, and most importantly protecting your assets.
Now that’s peace of mind…
Whether you’re a small, medium or large privately held company, we’ll negotiate with insurers on your behalf to get the best cover and value.
Being covered just makes good business sense.
Contact Talos Insurance and Risk Solutions for further advice.