Are you a business owner?
Are you covered if your property incurred damage from fire, accidental damage and other perils?
Are you covered for unplanned interruptions to your business?
Do you have any idea what you’re covered for, or if it is enough?
Do you lose sleep worrying about what might happen if you discovered an employee was stealing from you, or engaged in dishonest behaviour?
An interruption to trading following a fire or other insured event can often have more serious financial implications than the initial damage itself.
Business Insurance can cover the shortfall in your gross profit caused by the interruption to your business after an insured loss including continuing expenses such as wages, rent, utilities, as well as the additional costs incurred in restarting the business.
Given what’s at stake, businesses need insurance coverage for protection against a wide range of threats. Why take the risk of financial calamity when you could have been insured?
There are many areas that a Business Insurance policy can help you including:
- Property - Fire & Perils: This covers damage to property insured at the Situation caused by any sudden or unexpected or unforeseen occurrence.
- Burglary/Theft: This covers theft of business contents or stock.
- Money: Covers loss of or damage to money in transit, money contained in the premises, money in your personal custody as well as safes and strongrooms.
- Glass: This covers breakage of internal and external glass and signs including glass signs and associated sign writing.
- Liability: This covers your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage. This can also include your liability connected to your products.
- Employee Dishonesty: This covers fraud or dishonesty by your employees.
- Machinery Breakdown: This covers fire, theft, accidental damage, mechanical and electrical breakdown for computers and electronic equipment. Optional business interruption cover is also available.
- General Property: This cover is primarily designed for property (excluding stock), which is moved around, such as tools or professional equipment whist away from the insured location.
- Tax Investigation: This covers costs incurred by your accountant or registered tax agent (after receiving notification from the Australian Tax Office) in conducting an audit or investigation in relation to your liability to pay tax.
- Transit: Covers damage to property insured whilst in transit.
At Talos we’ll work with you and the insurers to find you the most appropriate Business Insurance to suit your needs and circumstances, saving you time and money, and most importantly protecting your assets.
Now that’s peace of mind...
Whether you’re a small, medium or large business, we’ll negotiate with insurers on your behalf to get the best cover and value.
Being covered just makes good business sense.
Contact Talos Insurance and Risk Solutions for further advice.